Your church website is critical for effective church communication. Do you often hear: “I can’t find anything on your website?” or “It’s so difficult to keep our website up-to-date”? Then your website needs to be fixed. It’s critical to have an effective website so your Digital Hub will function properly. But what does it mean to have an effective website?
A Website Assessment Reveals Communication Issues
Let’s baseline where your church website is. We report a methodical summary (60-90 minute video call) of what you’re doing well and a step-by-step guide to improvement. Imagine! It’s like getting the opinion of your community coupled with an expert church communication strategist.
Get the Path to Effective Online Church Communication
- Website Diagnostic (Community and Congregation Perspective)
- Branding Integration (Thread)
- UI/UX Recommendations (Audience Preference and Paradigm)
- Website Organization (Sitemap)
- Content, Keywords, and SEO Overview and Analysis (Engagement)
- Online Giving Moment Analysis
- Be Ready to Take LOTS of Notes of Practical To-Do’s